Tips to extend the life of your commercial roofing system
These are the tips to truly expand the life of your commercial roofing system…
1. Frequent Inspections
It is important to have a professional take a look at the roof at least once a year to service areas that are needing attention. While inspecting the roof, you should focus your attention to cracks, holes and similar damage that can be found on the surface of the roof. A deep clean can help expand the safety of the roof as well as the lifespan. During your inspection, checked for clogged drains, and debris that is built up over time in the gutters. Clean the roof off and remove any and all debris such as screws, nails, and branches.
2. Consistent Repairs
CALL A PROFESSIONAL. Too many times a problem can occur and the area that is needing repairs is done incorrectly.
– Professionals know what to look for.
– Professionals have the proper equipment/material with a focus on how to professionally handle the situation. If a leak is not attended to properly it can cause interior damage as well as further damage to the roofing structure itself.
– hiring a professional will save you time and money. Do it right the first time.
3. Maintenance Programs
- If you are in the market to have peace of mind with your roofing structure, then let a professional company like Cool Roofs add your property to their 24/7 qualified maintenance program. This takes care of everything mentioned above.
- To get started with the Cool Roofs professional maintenance program to deal with all of your roofing needs, contact our maintenance department at 830-832-4967. WE look forward to adding value to you and your property.